From: "Clint and Laurie Carter" <laurielu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, April 11, 2004 5:08 PM
Subject: Re: IML: Eight Tracks

As I recall, the cassette/8-track adapters didn't do a very good job (I may
still even have one around here...) The tapes tended to slip.

There are also CD players that "broadcast" to an unused frequency on your FM
radio. Set it on the seat next to you and away you go. These work pretty
well.

Laurie
'59 Crown