Re: IML: 8 tracks

There's a '68 Imperial on eBay with the multiplex set-up that Mike
mentioned.  Note the unit hanging below the center of the dash.

http://cgi3.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?RedirectEnter&partner=888801&loc=h
ttp%3A%2F%2Fcgi%2Eebay%2Ecom%2Fws%2FeBayISAPI%2Edll%3FViewItem%26item%3D2472
628660%26category%3D43905%26ssPageName%3DADME%3AB%3AEF%3AUS%3A1

Neal Herman
chrycordoba@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx