thanks to the Central Jersey Imperial Owners Club

thanks to the Central Jersey Imperial Owners Club

Bill, You are absolutely right. Today was my first
Imperial car meeting for the JCIOC as well. I was hesitant to
bring out my Imperial for the first time since it had been
in storage for over 15 years. It was not exactly presentable
in my opinion since there were some 15 year old cob webs
still on the dashboard. I was not ready to show off the
car but my wife convinced me to take it anyway. To my surprise
or non-surprise, all of the members were very friendly and
I felt at home right away. Infact, everyone seemed to be interested
in and impressed at the condition of my all original unrestored
survivor. It was nice to share some tips and learn a little
more about all our cars. They were all impressive vehicles
including yours. Like me, I'm sure you also experienced
people tooting their horns and giving you the thumbs up
on the ride home.
What a great feeling. We'll, definitely have to do it again.
John Bittner
'68 Lebaron