From: ImpCrown68@xxxxxxx [mailto:ImpCrown68@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, March 28, 2004 6:42 PM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: IML: thanks to the Central Jersey Imperial Owners Club

Just a quick note for the CJIOC.  Sunday was my first  good esperiance with a local car club.  Every one was a great source of contacts and information.  Even though my Crown was not  in the same shape as the other cars, I felt welcome.  They say you meet the nicest people on a Honda.  I could not tell you if this is true, but you find some great people in Imperials.  Cannot wait until the April meet.

Bill Bovik
'68 Crown 4dr Hrdtp
"Ms Ella"