New Imperial Website Material - A MUST SEE!!

New Imperial Website Material - A MUST SEE!!

As you are probably already aware, Chrysler had continuing education for its dealership service personnel in the form of the Master Technicians Service Conference.  This took the form of a monthly booklet that was accompanied by a filmstrip that the service crew was to watch.  This filmstrip was played on a combo filmstrip/record player that automatically advanced the filmstrip when it "heard" a tone on the record.

The series is hosted by "Tech" who is a fictional animated character that leads the viewer/reader through the ins and outs of new product technology and design.  This series was to be an addendum to the Service Manual, and some of the things taken for granted by the manual are contained in these service training items.

The club website is already home to an impressive (and growing) array of the printed MTSC booklets, viewable on most yearly pages and here:

http://www.imperialclub.com/Repair/Lit/Master/index.htm

Today we are very proud to announce our first filmstrip transfer, which details how an automatic transmission's torque converter operates.  Do you already know how the Torque Converter's mechanical principal works?  How does your engine keep turning over when the car is stationary??

http://www.imperialclub.com/Repair/Lit/Films/Fluid-TorqueDrive/000.htm

Enjoy!

Do you Yahoo!?