Designer of Chrysler logo

Gang,
Just received this book from Kenyon. Man -O- Man is it interesting! This issue (Winter, 1965) is the first issue of Ward's Quarterly, a publication to the Auto Industry insiders. Lots of great ads and articles. This particular issue focuses on Chrysler corporation.

I just posted up on the OIC website the true story behind the Penta-Star. It's wrapped up in the re-making of the Chrysler Corporate Identity. You can find it here:

Happy Reading!