get even? last post on this I hope

 All of that negative stuff wasn't meant seriously.  If anybody here took it seriously, well, what can I say?  That's not the sort of behavior that works over the long run, especially with someone that lives next door, and I should hope that the readers here are intelligent enough to see the difference between the opening and closing thoughts.  At the bottom of the message was the point of the reply, which is that people can be held accountable in court legally if you do it right.

This is a non-Imp topic and really should die right away.  I'll be happy to take any further points of view off-list.

Kenyon Wills
San Lorenzo/SF Bay Area

1973 Chrysler Imperial  --   >http://imperialclub.com/Yr/1973/Wills/index.htm

Do you Yahoo!?