Another Imperial?? and pronunciation (American style)

Another Imperial?? and pronunciation (American style)

Hi Laurie and Dirk (and all )

Personally don't think the "feel" of our old Imperials can be replicated in a
modern vehicle, they are just to distinctive - today too many people tend to
want to blend in (sheeple - baaaaa!)

as to how the word sounds here, it's "Im" with the I having same sound as the
word "in"
"per" pronounced as in "peer" or "clear"
"ial" sounds as "ee-ul" with short u

As for me, am quite proud of my flagrantly decadent showing on Lucille's
"driving days", ie, when the weather is decent and we make our 75-mile commute
- much to the chagrin (and sometimes rage!:>)) of the local PC crowd. PROUD to
be an Imperialist!

Kate Justet Triplett
Kate's Custom Gunleather
Monroe, Washington
Proudly a member of NRA
and owner of "Lucille" 1968 Crown 4 door HT