Another Imperial?/graduation project for chrysler/the Netherlands

Another Imperial?/graduation project for chrysler/the Netherlands

Hello,

I am now graduating on a luxury car for Chrysler, with the idea of bringing back a true luxury car for Chrysler that can compete with Lincoln and Cadillac (once more)....

Of course it's a question mark wether to name the car Imperial or something else.

But the meaning of Imperial is; everything, a total of all things....., so maybe a total of all good styling taste....

But how do you Americans pronounce the word Imperial??

1 is it IMPIRIAL

2 or is it IMPEHRIAL

I think the word is also maybe to foreign sounding for most Americans....Anyway I think it's a good name, as if the word can contain to have more luxury than Cadillac and Lincoln combined....

Thanks, Dirk