From: <RandalPark@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, January 21, 2004 5:38 PM
Subject: Re: IML: A return of Imperial?

> I have seen posts here today stating that the Mercedes is now considered
the luxury offering from that company now. In light of this it would be
unlikely that they would introduce a rival vehicle. As much as I like your
idea about a "flood of emails" (especially to them) I am afraid that it
might result in the ultimate insult such as placing the Imperial name plate
on a deluxe minivan, or something equally horrible.

richard.woolf@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> > Why don't we all email Chrysler asking if the "Imperial" will ever
return?

> > Just an idea, but with a flood of emails it might make them think about
it.
> > As of now Chrysler has no true luxury cars. GM has Cadillac, Ford Motor
> > Company has Lincoln, and why not Chrysler having the Imperial back????
> >
> > R. Woolf
> > '66 Crown
> > '73 LeBaron

Country
> > was a mark of good taste - a sensible choice over contemporary
Cadillacs,