Vigil Exner and Elwood Engel

I know nothing about Mr. Engel, but I believe that Virgil Exner died of cancer
in the early 1970's. My understanding is that the remainder of his life was not
improved by the crap that occurred at Chrysler Corporation in the early '60s. I
have worked for big companies for most of my life. I can totally relate to the
devastation one can feel when dumped on through the vicious thing that is
commonly referred to as "corporate politics".

I think he had a son who is still a car enthusiast, and for all I know he may
even be in the IML. Hey, Virgil Junior! Are you out there???

Paul