Please Welcome frank d stringi

Frank,
Welcome to the group. Although your isn't an Imperial, you (and all others)
are always welcome!

My parents owned (what was said to them!) the first LeBaron in Houston (1977
& 1/2 as my Mom always called it). Her's too was a coupe of the top-line
Medallion series with pin striping on the quarter windows and a clear lens
in front of the read one on the tail lamps. It was maroon with a maroon
quarter vinyl top with white leather interior and "magnum" road wheels.  A
very handsome car that I learned to drive in.

I regulary think of that car and, when I go down to see Mom, I'll see if I
can find some photos!

Oh, Imperial content: It's raining here in Houston today, so the 'vert sits
in the garage and I'm updating web pages!

Mark Evans
1963 Imperial Crown Convertible
http://www.imperialclub.org/~maevans/MyImperial/index.html
1968 Dodge Polara 500 Convertible