Please Welcome KEN Napper

New Subscriber(s): KEN Napper
Email Address is: i440toyou@xxxxxxx
Member Location: Norristown,Pennsylvania

Car(s) owned: A 1967 Crown coupe(GG1-Forest green on green interior)

Self-Introduction: I have the car for less than a year,I bought it on
E-bay,I wanted to
see how E-bay worked,so it was put up or shut up time;I put up and to my
surprize what i obtained is a strait farly clean round about
one owner automobile. To say the least,I was shocked! My seventy-seven year
old father and I picked my Imperial up in Bristle Pa,
were DAS (Dependable,Auto,Shipers)left the car.I would definetly use the
shipers again.With a little cokesing ( match pack for feeler gage in
points)and twenty of premium and away we go!Rear brakes were tutchy at
first( they locked up twice)then every thing was ok,almost like we were
feeling each other out,and decided we are ok.