Please Welcome frank d stringi

New Subscriber(s): frank d stringi
Email Address is: 1966starfire@xxxxxxx
Member Location: phoenix az

Car(s) owned: 1977 Chrysler Lebaron 2 Door Coupe

Self-Introduction:
I got this 1977 chrysler lebaron from a women at work. The car was her
mothers she pass away apx 3 years ago. So she asked me if i wanted the car i
remember when it was brand new so i said i take a look at it she said it has
not been running for a long time. i had the towed to a friend mechical shop
and had him check it out he had it running that same day, and said that it
was a really nice car and in good shape. but after driving it around apx 2
months the car was very slow for a 318 ci motor. so i decided to step it up
a bit so i took off the lean burn sys and installed a elect sys and changed
the distrubter and added a 4 barrel carb and open the exhust system up a
bit. Well that 318 came alive and run quite well now. the rest of the car is
great lookin too it has a cream yellow with a brown half
padded roof and it has a am/fm/cb radio power steering power brakes, a/c
that is very cold, and has a very nice factory wheels