1955 Signature Model Car on Ebay

Don't stumble all over yourself trying to out bid people on this one.  Signature is a mass producer of models.  Look at the rest of the offerings on the page.  I bought the 36 Pontiac at Menards lumber yard for $19.  I bought the Studebaker champion for $16 at diecastdirect.com. I'll bet the Imperial shows up pretty soon for about that, too.  Look in the mall toy stores like K-B.  Around here, they show up at Christmas time in the farm stores, and the hardware stores, and some lumber yards, as well as places like K-mart, Walmart, and Target.

John