1955 Signature Model Car on Ebay

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3561278819&category=223

Awhile back there was someone that wrote into the website and asked questions about colors on 1955 Imperials for models that they were going to be making.  This might be old news and I'm just confused, but I saw this model on ebay and wanted to comment that it looks pretty nice, and may be a recent release.

December is coming, and this might be a good gag gift so that you can tell your buddy to always remember that you gave him an Imperial?

Kenyon Wills
San Lorenzo/SF Bay Area

Do you Yahoo!?