1990 Imperial Centre Console

I have some good news and bad news for you Brad.

Good news is that this mini centre console is pretty
common- you'll find them on just about every late year
AC/AY body (especially Dynasty's).

Bad news is that this console came out in (I believe)
1992 for 1992 model year AC/AY's. Only 1992 and 1993
models got them by the factory. So your Imperial isn't
"new" enough to get one.

But if you want one, start checking Dynasty's as just
about every Dynasty from 1992 and 1993 should have
one.

http://www.imperialclub.com/YearbyYear/1990/Brad/IMG00011.jpg