1990 Imperial Centre Console

If anyone is yarding and sees a car with a centre console like the one in
this picture, I would sure like to get it.

http://24.70.181.181/personal/ImperialConsole.jpg

It would have to be light brown to match my interior.

http://www.imperialclub.com/YearbyYear/1990/Brad/IMG00011.jpg

The PO had that black thing in the car.  I guess it might be better than
nothing but I'd rather have the factory unit.

TIA!

Brad Hogg
Winnipeg, Manitoba
http://www.nybclub.org/bradhogg/index.htm
1990 Chrysler Imperial 4-door Sedan (the KImperial)
1978 Chrysler Newport 4-door Hard Top (the Newporker)
1976 Chrysler New Yorker Brougham 4-door Hard Top (the Black Beast)
1968 Chrysler Newport Custom 4-door Sedan (Grand-Dad's car)