83 EFI- First drive impressions....

    Well, I took the '83 out for the first time since I brought it home in
November. It was running poorly when I got it, and after swapping a few EFI
components, it seems to run fairly well. It has a slight "hunt" at idle, I
am not sure if this is normal or not, and starting after it has warmed up
and then sat for an hour or so produces a temporary rough idle. It has more
get up and go than I had hoped, considering what the engine is rated to
produce, and the weight of the car.
    It seems that the dual exhaust is not causing any drivability issues so
far, but adds a nice exhaust note. I just wish I could hear it from inside
the car! Overall a nice drive, just a few miles around the city, but we will
start small. The car sat for almost 10 years prior to this, so I am keeping
a close eye on everything. Thanks to all of you who have helped me get this
far with your encouragement and advice.
Cheers,
William