1975 LeBaron Rear Disc Brake Pads and ROTORS

1975 LeBaron Rear Disc Brake Pads and ROTORS

Hello All,
   A little while ago I read that the rear Pads are no longer available, but
it was mentioned that the FRONT pads for a Volare would work.  Not too many
details were given, but I had to replace the Left outter pad yesterday and
found that the replacement Pad set is from a 1976 Volare and that ALL of the
middle flange except for 3/4" on each end needs to be removed and an arch
clearing the Drum needs to be shaped from the base of the flange.  Also the
top ears need to be bent down slightly to allow for them to grip the caliper
better; otherwise they are Very sloppy.   The NAPA # is TS-7017 or TS-7017M.
They match up exactly except for the flange.
    That brings me to the replacement of the rotors - besides trying to
locate one in a yard - is there ANY WHERE a place that makes a replacement
one?  I would rather have new that used (I hope that I am not dreaming.)

Aeyn.