Imperials at the Pavilions, Scottsdale, AZ Jan. 18

Imperials at the Pavilions, Scottsdale, AZ Jan. 18

   OK, let's just do it.  All Imperials and their admirers are invited to
display and/or view at the Scottsdale Pavilions next Saturday January 18.  It
will be a major zoo there with 3 auctions going in town, but it will be a
chance to get a '69, '73, '63, and '62 Le Baron and a '67 Crown Coupe and a '54
Custom together along with anyone else we can attract.
   The '69 and '73 will head home to Minneapolis and Atlanta, respectively,
after next weekend.  I've had the pleasure of driving them both as well as
offering space in my driveway for them until they head home.
   We will plan to arrive by 3PM in order to find spaces to display all
together.  Let me know by email if you can join us with an Imperial.  The show
is at a McDonalds at the Scottsdale Pavilions located off of Indian Bend Road
between Pima Road and the Loop 202 freeway.
   If we don't see you there, you'll just have to wait until we post he
pictures....:)

Cheers,
Roger
'63 LeBaron and a dozen other Imps