this budd's for who ??

>From: kenyon wills <imperialist60@xxxxxxxxx>
>
>I got 5 pairs of Budd Rotors
>that are in pretty good condition.  They were too good to resist after all
>the adventures with Toyota Supra rotor conversions and people claiming
>their cars are up on blocks and all.
>
>I don't plan to own a car that needs them, so they're going onto Ebay

Ah, some of the elusive Budd rotors have come to light!  I've
placed opening bids on the two rotors that Kenyon has posted
on eBay so far.

But I hope that won't keep anyone else from bidding on them
if they want them.  Some people think it's gentlemanly to avoid
bidding against a fellow IML member.  I respect that view, but
I don't agree with it. :-)  The purpose of an auction is to
determine the proper price of something.  So I hope nobody will
be worried about offending me if they enter a bid.  I just
happened to be the first one to hit the Submit button.

Tim Klein
'67 Crown 4DHT