Imperials at the Pavilions, Scottsdale, AZ Jan. 18

Imperials at the Pavilions, Scottsdale, AZ Jan. 18

Roger,

  It's the 101 freeway, the 202 is further south.
  Additionally, if any of the attending Imperial owners are
interested in surplus parts for '67 & '68 Imperials, have them contact me. I'm offering them to club members at no charge.
  Contact me direct for any questions regarding inventory.
  RonSmithAZ@xxxxxxx