story

> I'm single, and I'm forever trying to find a woman
> who knows something about
> cars and doesn't look like the type that would fit

Sometimes, the best gift of all is finding a woman who
may not be "into cars" but is willing to learn and be
supportive of you.  My girlfriend doesn't understand
my Chrysler (and Imperial in particular) obsession,
and I don't understand her obsession with china and
entertaining, but we're learning from each other.
She's expressed a willingness to learn, and so have I.
 That shows caring and a respect for the other person.
 Isn't that the best Christmas gift of all?

--Mike Pittinaro,
Member, Major Imperial's Lonely Heart's Club.

=====
--Mike Pittinaro

Thanksgiving cometh
Stillness fills the frosty air