story

FINALLY!  20 minutes left in Christmas and I get the best present of all.
I'm single, and I'm forever trying to find a woman who knows something about
cars and doesn't look like the type that would fit in perfectly at a bar
with chicken wire in front of the stage.  Now that it has been proven that
there's one, there has to be more.

Ray "terminal bachelor" Funke
69 Fury 3 ragtop

>Jenny
> smiles sweety and said my mother owns one it's in her Crown Imperial Ghia
> Limo ...and not only has she seen it she has turned wrenches on it (
> accually she did more on the 413)  Then the guy said what' s an
> Imperial...... and Jenny said this one was built in Italy by Ghia for
> Chrysler.the the reg Imperial s where Chrysler top of the line make a
marque
> by themselves and she went on about the Imperial history..............
Gotta
> love those idots who don't thing a lady knows anything about her car ---
Oh