story

what you both have is a collecting thing in coman - did you know there is
Walter p Chryslers silver from the clould club for sale on some site about
the Chrysler Bldg???? and there is china by an imperial china company in
Germany from  about 1900 - and of course I have chrysler bldg cookie jars
for sale