alt upgrade

Don't let it get to you Mike! You're probably in compliance with about 75% of this list. Most of us just want to enjoy our cars any way we can. Originality is always an issue here, and I've come to believe that keeping my car as original as possible is very important, but there are personal circumstances that don't always allow this, and still be able to enjoy our cars. We are not all Jay Leno's who can afford garage fulls of collector cars, and most of us have zeroed in on our one or two favorites. To me, I really don't care anything about the resale value of my car. It is the one thing I have lusted after a good portion of my life, and now that I've finally got it, I'm not about to let it go, and I want to flaunt it because it is such a beautiful car. The bottom line comes down to; it is your car, and whether or not you have approval from this list of what you want to do to it, it is ultimately your choice, and more importantly your car. You are your cars destiny, and if you love it you will take care of it any way you can, which is more care than it was getting rotting out in some field.
Happy Holidays to all!
Bill '59 Crown