From: ChiPieAlandPaula@xxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, December 18, 2002 12:00 AM
Subject: IML: 53 300?

Hi Everyone,
Just a quick note to ask the membership about a message on the list of
12/17? It was about Kelsey Hayes wire wheels for a 55 Imperial. In this
message --  a reference was made to a 1953 300. I realize that this is a bit
off topic -- but was there ever a 1953 production 300? It is my
understanding that Bob Rogers (the father of the 300 letter series) first
proposed the idea of a Chrysler super car  in 1954. The first production
300 - referred to a  C - 300 - debuted as a 1955 model. Was this member
suffering from late nite "fat fingers" - or what? Any ideas?

Allan From Billings, Montana