55 on eBay

Randy, I own a 55 and have done a lot of research, maybe i'm wrong, but i
believe the only options available were Kelsey Hayes wire wheels and air
conditioning.  The fog lights are available from various places, but i
thought they just clipped on.  The bumper looks like it has a peg coming out
of it on the ebay 55.  Who knows?  Maybe someone can teach me something
new!!!
David Frye