'67 Coupe's

Hola

I am thinking of getting a '67 Coupe that is in my price range so I went to
the '67 Page and found one.  The registery has none.

As far as '67's go,  is there any thing that I should be watchful for ???
Other than the regular questions that one may ask,  is there a "sore spot"
that a knowledge wise buyer would home in on ???

                                               Rodger & Gabby

'47 De Soto Custom
'63 Le Baron
'66 Le Baron