gold plated '57

Mike;
 For what he wants for it he should at least see about fixing the problems
that it has. By the way did you notice that there are no engine or interior
shots. Combine that with the fact that the pictures of it were taken in
profile over 50' feet away, you can't really tell much of anything from that
distance. The pictures of that 54' limo were much more comprehensive and it
was marketed as a project car! If the body was indeed mint how would one
know since you can only see two sides of the car? I found a 1953 Chebby this
weekend and from the same distance in the same profile it looks great, walk
around the other side and the doors are smashed in. This is probably a
paranoid comparison but it does illustrate why you should look a car over in
person before you buy it and that pictures can decieve.
Best Regards
Arran Foster
1954 Imperial Newport
(I was looking over the Chebby for a friend)
Needing A Left Side Taillight Bezel and other trim parts.