gold plated '57

  Yesterday I had my 61 parked at the beach parking lot. I happened to be
walking by the car and overheard two guys speculating about the price.
They figured it must be worth 50, 60 or maybe even 70 thousand dollars!
and they seemed to think it would be a bargain at that. Both these guys
were old enough to remember when 61 Imperials were new. I finally could
not contain myself and told them it was my car. They actually seemed
dissapointed when I told them the car was worth maybe 6 thousand. I guess
something is worth whatever someone is willing to pay. Of course, the
thought did cross my mind for a moment to offer the car for half what
they thought it was worth :-)

                          Frank

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1849951015