Value of an old Imperial

I believe our old Imperials should be up there, in at least the $20,000.00
range, but due to their obscurity, and peoples lack of knowledge of the car,
they are a tremendous bargain! Look what old Caddies are going for, and
forget about getting your hands on a 1957 T-Bird, or 1956 Corvette! When I
decided to buy my 1959 Imperial, I couldn't believe how ridiculously cheap
they were for such a fine example of America's premier luxury automobile. It
was just my luck that I fell in love with Imperials back in 1957, and not
Cadillac's, otherwise I might have never owned the car of my dreams!
Bill '59 Crown