67 stalling after idle

I am having the same problem with a 63 equipped with the original 413.  It starts, runs for a short time, and dies.  The problem is that it seems to be electrical in my case.   The carb is getting gas, I have switched to an electric fuel pump, replaced the coil, ballast resister, condenser, and points.  I have however noticed that the top part of the breaker plate that secures the points and condenser is loose, and I am attempting a remedy for that.  The fuel flows, but the points can shift, and it seems that this has gotten worse till now when the car is totally unreliable.

Trace Hawthorne
63 crown coupe