AllPar Accepting Information

Hello List,

        Perhaps some information submitted to this site can help to keep an Imperial or two alive.  While the "racer" mentality of most of these sites does not impress me, the historic value of the Imperial legend to the former Chrysler Corporation is a good story to spread.

http://www.allpar.com/
>PS> We could really use some coverage of vehicles made before 1960...and of
>the early Chrysler Corporation.

Greg Gryczan
West Palm Beach, FL
U.S.A.