Servo

Tony I to have a 1972 LeBaron and it also had a cracked servo. I found a place called Performance Analysis Co. who remanufactured the body to aluminum for the Mercedes Benz cars, they used the servos for more years than Chrysler.They are not cheap but they work great. You can reach them at (865) 482-9175 or fax (865) 482-9175. They are out of Oak Ridge TN. 37830. I sure hope you go with a new servo instead of tearing apart your dash kind of ruins the integrity of the car, just my opinion.

I am new to the imperial club and have enjoyed reading the comments from everyone.

Does anyone know if you can get new body panels for a 1972 4-door LeBaron, I'm looking for the drivers side front fender (lower rocker panel area just in front of the door).