how many are left

--- Jim Gathmann <jim_gathmann@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> It depends on how it is done. The Grand National
> guys
> did it via Vin # (if my memory is correct), the Saab
> Monte Carlo cars did Saab ID #.... in either case,
> the
> two gave pretty acurate results.

[And exactly what did they compare the vin numbers
with?  My point is that no one has access to DMV
records so they cannot count them.  And as John
mentioned, no one knows what's in backyards, barns and
garages anywhere.  The Grand National and SAAB guys
might be able to tell you how many are IN THEIR CLUB,
but no other information is available.

Bob]