Goodbye Eisenhower, sniff sniff

Let me congratulate Kerry on selling his 54 Imperial.  Nice to know that he
got what he wanted for it and that it is going to a good home where there is
obviously a high level of sentimentality.
When Kerry said it was a superb original car, he was right on the mark.
When I first saw the car I spent several minutes just watching that 331 hemi
spin that factory AC compressor.  Quite a sight to behold and equally
impressive was riding in the back feeling that ice cold air coming out!
I kind of look at it this way about Eisenhower's new Memphis owner: we won't
be loosing an Imperial...we'll be gaining an Imperial Club member that I
hope to see in Anniston this fall!

Dave Knight
56 Clipper Super HT
48 Custom Eight