How Many Are Left

   Some people may have restored Imperials because they were nice but more
have been demoed.  The problem with finding out where all the Imperials have
gone is alot have been derbied.  The most popular years being the 1964 to
1966 Imperials.  I went to a small demo last Saturday and there were 5
there.  A 1962, 1964, 1968, 1969, and a 1971.  I have seen many Imperials
derbied where I am from alone.  A guy I know is building a 1966 to demo
right now.  I have a 1973 sitting in my field that has already been derbied
to.  The sub frame is still straight if anyone needs one.  I would love to
help find out how many Imperials are still left.  I fear it is not to many.
I have offers every day to buy mine for a derby.

Ken
1966 Imperial Crown Coupe