Please Welcome a New member Shirley 2 81's

Please Welcome a New member Shirley 2 81's

New Subscriber(s): SHIRLEY
Email Address is: poolgirl1@xxxxxxx
Member Location: CASPER WY

Car(s) owned: 1981 BROWN IMPERIAL  1981 YELLOW IMPERIAL

Self-Introduction: BOUGHT BROWN IMPERIAL IN EDMONDTON ALBERTA CANADA IN 1986
HAD NO PROBLEMS FOR YEARS THEN MY IDLE SPEED MOTOR WENT OUT LOCATED ONE
AFTER MUCH SEARCHING BOUGHT YELLOW 1981 IMPERIAL FOR PARTS SO I HAVE 2
IMPERIALS FOR SALE