The Forgotten Imperial

Jim,
There is one of these for sale at a local dealer in Rising Sun, Md. It's a 1993
Imperial and is about the same color as the one you showed.

Has over 100K miles and is priced at about $3000. We looked at it the other
day and it's in fair shape. some rough eges on the leather, and appears to have
been parked outside.

If you want to know more about it, let me know.

Clark Thomas   custodian for: 1966 Imperial Crown 4drht( Moparius Maximus) and
 new kid on the block: a 1962 Le Baron 4drht-- needs lots of help.