Please Re-Welcome Adrian Chadwick 75

New Subscriber(s): Adrian Chadwick
Email Address is: apc652000@xxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Burlington, Ontario

Car(s) owned: 1975 Crown Coupe

Self-Introduction: Hi fellow Imperialists, I have been lurking for awhile as
I have been busy with the products of other auto manufacturers...however I
have the opportunity to acquire a 1964 Crown Coupe.

The car is black with a blue leather interior. Appears to be very solid with
minor rust on the lower portion of the rear quarters. Paint is bad and the
roof is covered by surface rust where the original paint has pealed. The car
runs strong (114,000 miles) and seems tight.

Any things to look out for, comments on using as a driver and I know this is
kind of a stupid question but what kind of mileage can i expect from a 413?

Thanks,

Adrian