Anyone need 73 Imperial Parts?

Got a 73 Imperial Parts car with a good body but no engine.  The windshield
and the driver's side windows were smashed out.  If someone wants the car
I'll make a good deal.  If someone needs parts, I'll make a really good
deal.   I'd rather see it stay whole and go to someone who'll put an engine
in it, but no one seems to be interested in it for that.

Ray Funke
69 Fury 3 ragtop
73 Imperial Parts car