Intake manifold part number?

At 02:33 PM 7/30/02, you wrote:
>I just figured out my black LeBaron does not have the stock intake
>manifold.  It has a manifold with a Chrysler part number 388444-2 (rather
>than 2806178 according to DB).  Can anyone identify the manifold for me?
>
>Also, if this is from a later 440, I will consider sticking with
>it.  However, if its from an earlier 413, the runners may not be quite how
>mother Chrysler wanted it to be, so I will consider tossing it.  Does
>anyone have the correct manifold?
>
>Also, does anybody have the number of Dr. Mopar of central TX?
>
>Thanks
>
>D^2,

My book only goes to 1974 and the highest number 3751729 with a casting #
of 3751728, so this must be newer than that.
The first listing I find for casting # 2806178 is for a 1967 440- HP in a B
body. The second is 1968 B & C bodies. The last is in 1969 and is for A,B & C.
This is according to Galen Goviers white book.
These are helpful little books to own if you are interested in parts numbers.
Danno