Eastern US Concours-Bob Walker

I want to thank Bob Walker for informing me that my 64' Ghia Crown Imperial limousine is in the September issue of "Car Collerctor."  I was at the Concours in June with the formal limo built for the Kennedy Administration delivered in 9/63 to the White House.

I also have a 65' Ghia Crown Imperial limousine built for Pearl S. Buck famous Nobel and Pulitzer Prize winning author of "The Good Earth."  I had that car to the 1992 Eastern US Concours "Fabulous Cars of Famous People."

I tried to find the magazine today and could not find one.  If you might be able to scan the photo onto our site, it would really be appreciated.

I have a 67' Mobil Directors Coupe and a 69' 4-door hardtop LeBaron built for Airforce One.  My oldest is a 48' Derham-bodied Imperial formal limo.

The 64' and 65' and the 48' are slated for the December issue of Mopar Performance magazine in an 8 page spread.