Brake tool help needed

Hi Gang,

Michael Douglas (previous member of list with 53 Town
Limo) near Tampa is looking to borrow/rent some brake
tools as described in the 53 shop manual.  They are
also shown in the 54 manual on nearly the same pages
and I suspect in several other years.  The tools he is
looking for are MT1-19-L & MT-19H , if you have a 1953

Chrysler Shop Manual go to page 66 and 67.  Please get
back with me if more information is needed.  If anyone
has these tools would you please contact me or Michael
directly.

Thanks
Kerryp at <pinkertonk@xxxxxxxxx>
Or Michael Douglas at <whynot2000@xxxxxxxxxxx>