Power Window Wiring

   I was wondering if someone could tell me the color code for the passenger
side windows on a 66 Crown Coupe.  Mine doesn't work and I cleaned all the
connections so I thought maybe it was wired wrong.  It has been taken off
before.  The colors now are from top to bottom: white, yellow, blue, black,
yellow, purple.  Is this right?  Is there sommething else that goes wrong
with these often?  Thanks.

Ken
1966 Imperial Crown Coupe