Carlisle Pictures Posted

Hi Everyone,

A web page with many pictures of the Imperials and
owners who attended the recent All Chrysler Nationals
at Carlisle, PA, is now available at
http://www.imperialclub.com/Events/Carlisle2002/.

PLEASE let me know of any corrections or additions
that need to be made.  Especially have a look at the
group photo and help me identify the names of some of
the folks who I missed.  I sincerely apologize, but I
just wasn't able to keep track of everyone's names.

There are also a couple of cars that I could not match
up with owners, so any help there is also appreciated.

I think we all had a really great time at Carlisle.
Special thanks go to Mark Jefferson -- he did a LOT of
work to get a separate class for Imperials and to
reserve a tent for the IML.  We all owe him a big
Imperial Thank You.

If anyone has other pictures that they would like
added to this page, please let me know.

Thanks!

Elijah
1965 Imperial LeBaron
1970 Imperial LeBaron
(3) 1971 Imperial LeBarons

=====
-- "My samoyed is smarter than your honor student."