Carlisle Pictures Posted

--- Gregory Gryczan & Sandra Hudson Gryczan
<gregandsandra@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>Elijah, thank you for the great pics.  They capture
> the beauty of each of the vehicles!

Thanks!  Thanks also go to Bob Siliani and Clark
Thomas who contributed to the pictures.

> disappointed that our shared
> passion for fuselage era hardtops and sedans was
> poorly represented.

Me too!  Kerry Pinkerton had his '73 Imperial in the
car corral, as did Pete Teubel.  The car corral also
had a '70 Imperial (with '69 grille and some other
random trim), as well as a nice (but pricey) '69
LeBaron.  Alas, a certain lonely '71 was the only
fuselage Imperial on the showfield.

> However, their lone representative in this display
> looks better all the
> time.  Congrats on keeping that '71 in such great
> shape.

Thanks!  Little by little, it's coming together.
October of this year will mark our 14th anniversary
together!  I think it's pretty much turned into a
life-long project.  :o)

I think that more of the fuselage Imperials may start
coming out of the woodwork for shows like Carlisle.
It's just a matter of time.

Elijah

=====
-- "My samoyed is smarter than your honor student."