1982 Transmission identification

HI folks,

Can someone please help with the identification of the transmission fitted
to my 82 imperial?
The service manual list three, one is for the six cyl but it doesn't clarify
which one is used on the imperial.
The T.I.N is unclear but may read : - CR1388_ _
The serial no. is also unclear : - _ k1202729x 7374 6800

Sorry if this is a stupid question but I'd still like the answer anyway.

Thanks Neil Thorpe